If you feel that your penis needs repair, regeneration or rejuvenation, you’re not alone.
When other methods haven’t worked or you are looking for a healthy and effective alternative, the staff at Bella Figure Laser Institute in Hollywood, Florida, can help.
Using cutting-edge Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) technology, Bella Figure provides customized, nonsurgical penis rejuvenation treatment. We are a trusted member of the Priapus Shot® Provider Group.
If you feel you could benefit from penis repair, regeneration or rejuvenation, call or schedule a free consultation online today. Priapus Shot® is now available to you in Hollywood, Florida.
Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) Q & A
What is the P-Shot®?
The Priapus Shot® (also known as the P-Shot®) is a specific non-surgical treatment using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis.
The P-Shot® procedure is medically proven to be a safe and effective treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) and impotence. Its use improves sexual performance and sexual wellness.
What are the benefits of the Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®)?
- Longer, harder, more sustainable erections
- Increased sexual stamina
- Reduced time between erections
- Increased penis size
- Restored self-confidence
- Enhanced appearance
- Immediately larger penis
- Stronger and straighter penis
- Increased circulation within the penis
- Improved performance of other therapies taken at the same time (i.e. Viagra or Cialis)
- Increased sensation and pleasure
- Increased size by design (at the base or in the head, or wherever makes for the best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
How does the Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) work?
At Bella Figure Laser Institute Hollywood, Florida, we use PRFM to clean out the circulation of the penis and grow new blood vessels. This technique has been proven to work in multiple studies. The platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is harvested from your own blood, with the super-charged plasma re-injected back into your body to help repair, regenerate and rejuvenate the penis.
PRP therapy is a kind of stem cell therapy, in that it stimulates the growth of new cells in erectile tissues, while potentially increasing the girth and length of your penis.
What does the Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) procedure entail?
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- The blood is put in a centrifuge.
- The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
- The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
- The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors properly.
How much growth can I expect?
Between 10 to 20% increase in length and girth. An inch in length (a little more) and in girth was seen in the first two patients in the first month. Girth came first (with the injection), then length (with continued growth).
What about scar tissue?
If you look at men who inject 3 to 5 times a week over many years as part of treatment for erectile dysfunction, there is about a 10% incidence of scar tissue formation. This is with multiple injections over years. With the P-Shot® procedure, there is only one injection, so the chances of scar tissue should be almost non-existent. So far, there have not been any reports of any fibrosis or scar tissue formation.
Does the Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) procedure hurt?
At Bella Figure Laser Institute in Hollywood, Florida, we use a lidocaine cream locally. This method ensures minimized pain.
Is Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) safe?
The P-Shot is designed to help those who have reduced or lost erectile function due to aging, diabetes, prostate cancer, the results of surgery, or other conditions like atherosclerosis (the hardening of the arteries). The P-Shot® is a stress-free procedure. You don’t have to be afraid of side effects like stroke, headaches, heart attacks, or erections that last for hours that may accompany other treatment choices.
If you want to know more about the Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) In Hollywood, Florida, please contact us. The expert technicians at Bella Figure Laser Institute are ready to help you get the body you’ve been waiting for. Call 954-451-2494 or book an appointment online today.
Watch this Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) video to learn more:
Learn more about the Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®) here.